direct deposit authorization form generic cialis click production maintanece resume follow site https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/fanda-pharmacy-hong-kong-viagra-coupon/35/ go to site enter follow site click here where can i buy viagra spray buy clomid for women celexa online no prescription wowcher customer services science homework helps love that dog essay questions go to site good thesis for the kite runner 20 cheap generic mg nolvadex https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/at-blive-voksen-essay-scholarships/27/ go site https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/wto-research-papers/33/ kratom and abilify proofreading essay free geography essay ghostwriting website enter an narrative essay about a vacation keyword seroquel baikalguide ielts 9 band essay pdf Ciprofloxacin without prescription https://campingunlimited.org/dissertation/against-honour-killing-essay-scholarships/26/ cialis mfg RECENT EVENT SPONSORS
- CPA Societies in Dallas, Houston, Waco & Galveston Gulf Coast 2018
- San Antonio Fire & Police
- Texas CPA Tax Institute
- Arizona Society of CPA’s (Phoenix, Flagstaff, Prescott, Tucson & Yuma)
- Texas Society of CPA’s 2017 (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio & Austin Chapters)
- Lincoln National (Dallas, Austin, Chicago, Philadelphia, Nashville, Sacramento & Denver)
- UBS Financial & Morgan Stanley Offices in Houston, Phoenix, Tucson, San Antonio & Dallas
- Fei – Financial Executives International (Dallas & San Antonio Chapters) – 2016 in Washington, DC
- New Mexico Elder Law Attorneys
- New Mexico Estate Planners (Santa Fe)
- American Society of Female Accountants
- Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance
- Executives’ Association of Greater Albuquerque
- Valley Estate Planners Society (Phoenix)
- Intel (7 Sessions) in Albuquerque & Phoenix
- Valero (Corporate Headquarters San Antonio for CPA’s) & Corner Stores (CST Brands)
- SRP (Salt River Project, Phoenix)
- Albuquerque Senior Centers (8 branches) & Libraries
- Executive Women’s International
- NM Association for Continuity of Care
- Human Resource Management Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- Rotary Clubs throughout San Antonio & Albuquerque area
- Hispano Chamber of Commerce Albuquerque
- CPA firms throughout TX, AZ & NM
- Corporate HR Departments in TX, AZ & NM
- Trade Associations, Churches, Civic Organizations, Realtors, Fire Departments, Law Firms, Etc.
Set up a meeting in order to become comfortable with Dave & the Social Security claiming process.
Identify current clients in the Social Security claiming age range (60+) and invite them & their friends in that same age group to a 1 Hour Educational Workshop on “Maximizing Social Security.”
For those interested, Dave will run a personalized analysis of their social security claiming options for $250. This thorough 25 page report will explore the different claiming scenarios available to them and provide a recommendation as to their claiming strategy.
If you do not want to conduct a client workshop but have clients contemplating taking their benefits, Dave can contact them directly, run the analysis, and meet with them in person or via WebEx* to walk them through the report and their best options in claiming benefits.