RECENT EVENT SPONSORS
- CPA Societies in Dallas, Houston, Waco & Galveston Gulf Coast 2018
- San Antonio Fire & Police
- Texas CPA Tax Institute
- Arizona Society of CPA’s (Phoenix, Flagstaff, Prescott, Tucson & Yuma)
- Texas Society of CPA’s 2017 (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio & Austin Chapters)
- Lincoln National (Dallas, Austin, Chicago, Philadelphia, Nashville, Sacramento & Denver)
- UBS Financial & Morgan Stanley Offices in Houston, Phoenix, Tucson, San Antonio & Dallas
- Fei – Financial Executives International (Dallas & San Antonio Chapters) – 2016 in Washington, DC
- New Mexico Elder Law Attorneys
- New Mexico Estate Planners (Santa Fe)
- American Society of Female Accountants
- Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance
- Executives’ Association of Greater Albuquerque
- Valley Estate Planners Society (Phoenix)
- Intel (7 Sessions) in Albuquerque & Phoenix
- Valero (Corporate Headquarters San Antonio for CPA’s) & Corner Stores (CST Brands)
- SRP (Salt River Project, Phoenix)
- Albuquerque Senior Centers (8 branches) & Libraries
- Executive Women’s International
- NM Association for Continuity of Care
- Human Resource Management Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- Rotary Clubs throughout San Antonio & Albuquerque area
- Hispano Chamber of Commerce Albuquerque
- CPA firms throughout TX, AZ & NM
- Corporate HR Departments in TX, AZ & NM
- Trade Associations, Churches, Civic Organizations, Realtors, Fire Departments, Law Firms, Etc.
Set up a meeting in order to become comfortable with Dave & the Social Security claiming process.
Identify current clients in the Social Security claiming age range (60+) and invite them & their friends in that same age group to a 1 Hour Educational Workshop on “Maximizing Social Security.”
For those interested, Dave will run a personalized analysis of their social security claiming options for $250. This thorough 25 page report will explore the different claiming scenarios available to them and provide a recommendation as to their claiming strategy.
If you do not want to conduct a client workshop but have clients contemplating taking their benefits, Dave can contact them directly, run the analysis, and meet with them in person or via WebEx* to walk them through the report and their best options in claiming benefits.